The Long Beach Unified School District will conduct a survey and hold several community meetings in the coming weeks to help finalize school facilities priorities.
The latest outreach effort comes as the school district works to update its Facility Master Plan, a long-term blueprint for meeting the changing needs of schools. The original plan was developed in 2008 with input from dozens of community meetings over a period of more than two years, and it has undergone updates since then.
An online feedback form is now available, and the public is invited to attend these community meetings:
• March 7, 6 p.m., Lakewood High School Auditorium
• March 8, 6 p.m., Poly High School Cafeteria
• March 9, 5 p.m., Avalon School Auditorium
• March 10, 6 p.m., Jordan High School Media Center
• March 14, 6 p.m., Cabrillo High School Auditorium
• March 16, 6 p.m., Millikan High School Cafeteria
• March 17, 6 p.m., Wilson Classical High School Media Center